Welcome to the official documentation of the Perl 6 programming language! Besides online browsing and searching, you can also view everything in one file or contribute by reporting issues or sending patches.
- Language Reference & Tutorials
- A collection of documents describing, in detail, the various conceptual parts of the language.
- Type Reference
- Index of built-in classes, roles and enums.
- Routine Reference
- Index of built-in subroutines and methods.
- Perl 6 Programs
- A collection of documents describing the variables that affect the the Perl 6 executable, how to run the p6doc documentation front-end, how to debug Perl 6 programs, and how to hack on Perl 6 source code.
- FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- A collection of questions that have cropped up often, along with answers.
The Perl 6 homepage offers a comprehensive list of Perl 6 resources, including tutorials, and how-tos.
You may be interested in the Community page on the main perl6 website. You can find how to get in touch with Perl 6 developers and users through instant chat or mailing lists.
Perl 6 compiler developers may also be interested in The Perl 6 Specification. Documentation for the different but related Perl 5 language can be found on the Perl 5 documentation website.
Part of this official documentation has been translated into Chinese. Here's the index to the pages that have been translated.